« Today's bungled headline |
| Bennet on 'Palestine' »
Today’s recommended reading
* Money Bags: The Jerusalem Post reports that the PA is investigating the disappearance of a briefcase that held $1.6 million for Yasser Arafat’s "petty cash expenses." The money -- used for gifts, bribes and emergencies -- was last seen on Arafat’s flight to France before he died.
* This straightforward NY Times staff-ed points out that if Hezbollah wants to be a legitimate political player, it has to refrain from paramilitary activity along the Israeli border.
* The Times of London reports that Jewish students face increasing intimidation on UK campuses.
* The SF Chronicle features a commentary by an Iraqi Jew who vividly recounts fleeing Baghdad as a refugee. (Hat tip: Daily Alert)
* The LA Times examines in depth how a combination of diplomacy and force clinched a deal with Libya to end its WMD program and explores whether the lessons of this experience might be applied to Iran.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Today’s recommended reading: