« Bad Guys Bought Stuxnet on Black Market |
| Over 2,000 Enrolled Already, Join Digital Diplomats Today »
10 Politically Incorrect Things I'm Thankful For
10. Israelis put security ahead of political correctness. I wish Ben Gurion Airport's passenger profiling, metal detectors in every mall, the security fence, checkpoints, and the Gaza blockade weren't necessary -- but they are.
9. Living in Jerusalem: Regardless of what the UN says, visiting the Western Wall reminds me why this place is the heartbeat of the Jewish people.
8. Free online news: Enjoy it while it lasts.
7. Ofcom exposed George Galloway for who he is: an Israel-basher whose show lacks any and all pretense of "impartial" debate.
6. Someone went to the trouble of flying down to Dubai to kill Mahmoud Mabhouh. The world's a better place without that Hamas arms dealer.
5. The Mavi Marmara photos cropped by Reuters were published uncropped in Hurriyet.
4. Despite the MSM inexplicably ignoring Paul Martin's captivity in Gaza, the British journalist's plight wasn't as long as Alan Johnston's.
3. The Stuxnet computer virus: Nothing else is slowing down Iran's nuclear program.
2. Hezbollah's squirming over a CBC investigation.
1. Israel is indeed a rogue state we can be proud of.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 10 Politically Incorrect Things I'm Thankful For: