« Globe & Mail: Polls Apart |
| Norway To Block Anti-Semitic TV Station? »
April 28 Links
• Actor Gives Up Anti-IDF Role
• Who Speaks for the Palestinians?
• Israel Tries New Tactics Against Palestinian Protesters
• PFLP Warning to Tax-and-Spend Hamas
• So the National Security Advisor Walks Into The Ritz-Carlton And . . .
• Surprise: 'Palestinians' Have No King or Gandhi
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference April 28 Links:
I dont know if the LA Times is correct in their article about Israel trying out new tactics against Palestinian protestros. But it says that two young Palestinian demonstrators were killed in March near Nablus by what Palestinians say were Israeli rifle bullets. Apparently 2 Israeli officers were "reprimanded" over the incident. Rather a mild punishment and use of language in my view.
It also says that "protestors" are being subjected to midnight raids of their homes which is a tactic previously used against "terrorists". Is it illegal therefore for Palestinians to protest and if so why.
If the LA Times is misreportinig matters then please do enlighten us. In the light of HR's analysis of BBC's reporting I would welcome HR'S views on the tactics alleged by LA Times