« Israel, the Best Hope for Islam |
| 'Tis The Season »
Thanksgiving Pause Button
A brief pause to share a few thoughts:
• I’m thankful that the Jewish people have a Jewish state.
• I'm thankful that Western society by and large respects Judeo-Christian values.
• I’m thankful to have the freedom of speech needed to make this blog meaningful.
• Despite its shortcomings, I’m thankful the Western media is free to share info and ideas.
• I’m deeply appreciative of the sacrifices soldiers around the world (and their families) are making to defend my freedom.
• I’m thankful that independent-minded bloggers raise important issues that would otherwise fall through the cracks of social debate or get swept under the rug.
• I'm especially thankful my wife puts up with the crazy hours I put into this blog.
• Last but not least, I’m thankful to you – the readers – for your timely tips, spirited comments, constructive criticism, kind encouragement and even the hate mail. Feedback tells me this blog's making some kind of difference in the vastness of cyberspace. Keep it coming.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Thanksgiving Pause Button:
I am thankful to you for all that you do.